Programme of the Orientation 10th and 11th July, 2018
The orientation was held at the departmental and faculty levels on the 10th July, 2018 and at the University level on the 11th July, 2018.
The activities at the University level started at 10.00am and lasted till 2.30pm. The Orientation Programme was well attended by our Postgraduate Students from Nsukka and Enugu Campuses, the turnout was encouraging and the hall was filled to the brim.
Here below are the orientation lectures:
- Address by the Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies
- Address by the Vice Chancellor
- Address by the School Secretary/Deputy Registrar: Issues on postgraduate regulations and timetable
- Talk by Director, STRACEP: Ethical reorientation in university education in Nigeria
- Keynote address by Sylva Essiet: Adopting ethical standards in lifestyle and research
- Talk by the DVC (Academic): Global impact through postgraduate study and research
- Talk by the University Librarian: Optimal use of the library resources in modern research
- Talk by the Director, ICT: Relevance of ICT tools in contemporary study and research
- Talk by Dean, Student Affairs: Holistic pursuit in learning and character
- Speech by PG Hall Governor (Nsukka Campus): Discipline in living and relating with other postgraduate students
Orientation Picture Grid