PG School Mentoring Unit
PG School has established a Mentoring unit to support Postgraduate students to gain an understanding of Academic Writing Assumptions and the expectations of the Journal publishers to enable them to publish their articles easily at the High Impact-Factor Journals.
Thus, PG School-Mentoring Unit supports students as follows:
- To develop a basic research plan.
- To determine appropriate research topics for their Master’s Project Report and Ph.D Thesis.
- To practice the evaluation of previous research in order to discover an appropriate research problem.
- To put research methodology into research and paper writing.
- To discover their research and paper writing strengths and weaknesses in order to develop critical thinking and writing skills.
- To discover resources that can help them to develop their research and academic writing skills.