INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME
Those offered provisional admissions are required to accept this offer and register on payment of the appropriate fees not later than four weeks of this publication.
- Visit https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/PGStudentVerification.aspx and tick on new student, type in your application number correctly to generate a default password.
- Go back to https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng and login with your application number as username and password. You are required to change the default password to your preferred one on login.
- Update your Biodata by filling in the biodata form correctly and refresh the page to view your full student profile.
- Generate PG Acceptance Invoice, PG School Fees Invoice, and Entrepreneurship Fee Invoice of the appropriate session and then proceed to any commercial bank to make payment.
- After payment, login back to the portal with the remita payment receipt, insert on PG-Acceptance, PG-School fees, and Entrepreneurship Fee respectively to pay.
NB: You must click on Get School Registration Number. after payment of all the fees and print out Postgraduate Student Personal Information, Particulars of Admission, Admission Letter, Online Official Receipt, Registration Number, and Entrepreneurship Receipt before you can visit School of Postgraduate Studies for other necessary registration required. Your registration is not complete until your qualifying credentials have been verified by the Admissions Unit of the School and Biometric capturing by the ICT Unit.
For more information, kindly, send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick responds.