All prospective postgraduate students of University of Nigeria, Nsukka are
requested to take note of the following:
1. The first and Second mock exams which held on Friday 16th and 23rd April, 2021 were intended to create awareness on the online screening examination which comes up on the 29th of April, 2021 and the results would not be used for any administrative purpose.
2. The requirement for taking the examination include:
a. A functional computer system with Webcam.
b. Steady internet facility.
3. To Participate in the online screening mock examination or final examination:
a. Visit the link https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/Modules/PG/PG.aspx.
b. Click on the link that takes you to the examination login page.
c. Enter your application number correctly (Use “/” and not “\” and also “–” and not “_”)
d. Login to the platform with your application number in full.
e. Start your exam.
f. Ensure your face is steady facing the webcam throughout the
duration of the examination.
g. Answer all questions in the time allotted.
1. You are NOT EXPECTED to come to UNN to write the examination, you can write from any location.
2. You MUST have a camera enabled laptop.
3. You can write the examination at a convenient time within the allotted hours for the day.
4. Impersonation will lead to outright disqualification.
5. If your time runs out before you submit, the system automatically submits for you.